Friday 25 April 2008

Friday Training

Hi

Computrainer
50 MINUTE L3 SESSION @ 250W
Goodness me, what a difference 24 hours can make. Rode tonight at the same power as last night but for 50 minutes instead of 60 and I felt so much better. It's almost certain that last night's discomfort was dietary in origin, I must have been short of carbs for some reason. Felt perfectly comfortable all the way through and rode with a significantly lower average HR and lower maximum HR in spite of the same load. L3 on the road tomorrow on my new ZIPP wheels so that should be interesting, I'm definitely going for some serious engine building before re-introducing L4 and L5 stuff steadily over the next couple of weeks. More encourage tonight.

If you are interested in Power Training I've included below my current PMC for information, my current CTL is 88.7 which, if the weather is half decent should get pushed well over 90 TSS/d after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment