Saturday 13 September 2008

Saturday Training

Hi

Computrainer
Continuing with the same theme, more steady L3 work and still feeling comfortable with things. Had some real fun with this session as it was a first for me, I streamed video of the session live to the Internet just to see if I could, and it worked!

The funny thing about the video experiment was that even though it didn't apply with this session I could imagine that if I were doing a hard session the idea that someone *might* be watching you somewhere in the world would be quite a spur to keep you going! I think I'll experiment with this some more and see how it goes. The other thought I had was that if one was going to stream video of a session one could announce it in advance and then when the time came it would be that much more difficult to duck out of it because someone *might* just be dropping in to check it out!

Strange how the human mind works, mine anyway!

[Uploaded 13/09/2008 21:57:24]

No comments:

Post a Comment