Friday 3 October 2008

Friday Training

Computrainer
Standard L3 training session just doing the usual 2x20 and ticking over. Interesting to note that my HR was significantly higher today than recently and also my body weight had dropped a bit. The elevated HR could be due to fatigue which I would expect at this stage in my training cycle but there may also be a dehydration factor in there.

I had another L3 session planned for tomorrow but what I'll do is halve the volume or go very gently on the road if the weather is Ok. I'll do this in case I'm getting a bit tired and also keep close track of my hydration today and I'm pretty sure things will be back in balance before a longer ride on Sunday.

Just a matter of keeping an eye on the signs really!

[Uploaded 03/10/2008 12:21:54]

No comments:

Post a Comment