Sunday 8 March 2009

Sunday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Cold, windy, and periodically raining today so after yesterday's exertions decided to ride indoors and completed the IRCV, IronMan Australia.

Rode the course slightly slower than previously as opted to start slower and build during the course, I wasn't looking for anything dramatic today, just a substitute for outdoor training.

Anyway, all want well. the session delivered a TSS of 100 with a NP of 233, it served it's purpose and my legs were far from fresh after yesterday. So it's a rest day tomorrow and the next training session I'll be doing will be on Tuesday and it's not something I'm looking forward to a great deal. All being well I'll be doing a MAP test, now won't that be fun!

[Uploaded 08/03/2009 17:22:19]

No comments:

Post a Comment