Tuesday 3 March 2009

Tuesday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Back to the old faithful L4 training territory with a 2x20 session @ 300W. I thought I might find this even more challenging than usual as I expected still to have some residual fatigue in my legs from the weekend. In the event it seemed to go as well as I could have expected.

As usual it was not comfortable but even though I did still have some muscle discomfort my CNS seemed to be pretty well recovered and my HR response was much more where I would expect it to be than it has been for the last little while. On this basis I think my consolidation plan is a good one and I am happy with the way things are going, I don't seem to be going downhill at any rate!

Interesting to note that the NP for the 65 minutes of the whole session was 272W which I'm happy with, certainly not a comfortable session but they never are!

[Uploaded 03/03/2009 21:43:48]

No comments:

Post a Comment