Wednesday 25 March 2009

Wednesday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Making a start again after a couple of recovery days in what is going to be a lower volume week of training. Just some steady L3 work getting my legs going round again and the session went fine.

No heroics planned at the moment, pleased to learn that the Tour of Ireland organisers are interested in using my location tracking system on their website to allow the friends and families of the riders to track the position of the peloton on the road over the Internet, good for others to benefit from the technology, I'd better make sure I don't get left too far behind!

A bit of dental surgery planned for tomorrow so no riding for me, be glad when that's over that's for sure, hope it doesn't knock me back but these things happen.

[Uploaded 25/03/2009 20:48:53]

No comments:

Post a Comment