Saturday 13 June 2009

Northern Rock Cyclone

Hi

Today is the day of the Northern Rock Cyclone and I'm hoping all will go well for my mates and I. We are riding the 101.4 mile route which includes 8 significant climbs. The route has changed slightly from last year and is about 1.5 miles longer, I got round last year in about 5:27 and am hoping to take a few minutes off that today if possible but we'll just have to see how things go and hope for the best.

If you would like to follow out progress I'll be running my GPS tracker and you can follow us on a Google map. For reference purposes there is a .jpg version of the full route here so you can work out how far we have got!

I'll update you with the gory details later on today, it's going to be hard work no matter what the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment