Monday 27 July 2009

Monday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Back to my 100-400W .erg slope session which went well. I still haven't ridden this file to exhaustion yet but in line with my other training I decided to continue to push my limits a little and to try to keep providing my body with a training stimulus above threshold.

I rode the slope for longer then previously and continued with the ride until the load reached 350W at around 50 minutes. At this point my respiration was starting to get a bit ragged though surprisingly my legs were still going relatively strongly. I could definitely have continued as my peak HR was at least 20BPM off it's maximum.

I'm encouraged by how things are hanging together at the moment and I'm looking forward to seeing how I currently feel out on the road again.

[Uploaded 28/07/2009 07:21:29]

No comments:

Post a Comment