Thursday 1 October 2009

Thursday Training

VeloTron

Back to some harder wotk after my recovery day with some sweet spot training. For some reason this didn't go very well, I think the usual combination of being on a calorie restricted diet and the two L6 sessions on Monday and Tuesday, these things are bound to have an effect!

Never mind, I got to the end of the session Ok but felt pretty tired by the end and I think I'll take an extra rest day tomorrow and see if I pick up a bit. I think I've made the right decision to lose my extra lard at this time of year, I want to be training on high octane fuel in the Spring rather than trying to reduce my weight then. I've tried that before, and failed.

Onwards and upwards!

ATL: 79.2 CTL: 87.2 TSB: +8.2

[Uploaded 03/10/2009 15:30:45]

No comments:

Post a Comment