Wednesday 4 November 2009

Wednesday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Relaunched the training today with some sweet spot work. Thought after a couple of rest days I'd feel great but I found this really hard work. I'm not really sure why this was but I'm wondering if I've taken my eye off the ball a bit in terms of my nutrition and I've not been sleeping as well as I had been.

The first thing I'm going to do is get the food side of things back on track starting with a higher intake of protein spread throughout the day to optimise protein usage. Also try to get some more sleep but that just seems to look after itself and balance out over time, I go through these periods.

I suppose one possibility is that my system just doesn't like it when I stop training for two consecutive days, now that's alarming if that's the case! Should have felt great today with a TSB of +18.9!

ATL: 61.6 CTL: 78.6 TSB: 18.9

[Uploaded 05/11/2009 05:47:22]

No comments:

Post a Comment