Friday 18 December 2009

Friday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Good session of aerobic base building tonight, 2x20 minute efforts ridden in the sweet spot at 88-94% of FTP. The session went really well today and I felt comfortable throughout which was good, especially looking at the snow outside!

A problem has developed with the VeloTron HR pickup and it no longer seems to be working properly with my Polar HR belt. I know it's the VeloTron pickup because my Polar 725x was also on the bars and that was picking up the signal flawlessly. Looks like I'm going to have to switch back to the ear clip to pick up my HR signal until I can get this sorted out. Shouldn't be a major issue as the unit has a 2 year warranty.

Looking like tomorrow's scheduled ride will not be happening, crazy to go out in the current conditions, and completely unnecessary.

ATL: 63 CTL: 68.1 TSB: 6.6

[Uploaded 18/12/2009 21:30:39]

No comments:

Post a Comment