Wednesday 26 May 2010

Wednesday Training

Back to the ErgVideo system today to as a I wanted to keep control of my TSS for the session to ensure that when I set off on the Tour du Nord on Friday my TSB will be more or less neutral which is where I want it to be. The plan is set off on the ride not in a fully rested/tapered state but not tired either, hence aiming for a generally neutral TSB.

Been developing a bit of a sore throat over the last few days which I’m hoping against hope isn’t going to come to anything but if it does I’ll just have to put up with it. So, I’ll be spending tomorrow just making some preparations for the TdN and getting some jobs done at home to make sure that everything is shipshape before departure. Weather forecast currently pretty mixed and we’ll just have to be prepared to deal with whatever comes our way.

Today session on the VeloTron went fine and delivered the planned TSS. I seem to be feeling pretty good considering the rise in CTL I’ve forced so all very positive. There are exciting developments on the Leading The Tour ride which look very much as if they are going to come to fruition and make a huge difference to my trip, I hope to be able to talk more about this in the next few days.

Ride Time: 01:10 hh:mm
Work Done: 864kJ
Training Stress Score: 68.9
Intensity Factor: 0.768
Normalised Power: 234W
Variability Index: 1.04
Ride Distance: 26.06 miles
Cumulative Tour Distance: n/a miles
Elevation Gain: n/a feet
Cumulative Tour Elevation Gain: n/a feet
Maximum Power: 362W
Average Power: 205W
Average Heart Rate: 131bpm
Average Speed: 22.3mph
Acute Training Load: 99.2
Chronic Training Load: 93.4
Training Stress Balance: -9.1

No comments:

Post a Comment