Sunday 19 December 2010

KMC MissingLink

Here is part 2 of the KMC MissingLink story. So pleased was I with the tool I bought recently to open the KMC MissingLink that I've also invested in the tool used to close or connect the MissingLink securely and reliably when fitting it, see below.

These tools are surprisingly cheap and very very effective, they make taking chains off for cleaning properly a snap and I wish I'd discovered them before, much better than those "tools" where you pass the chain through a bath of solvent with little scrubbing brushes.

So, I've got the tools so it looks like I'm now a KMC chain user for a good while to come, not a problem to me as I find them absolutely excellent :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yep been a big fan of KMC chains for a couple of years myself :-)

    I have found the removal tool a big bonus, not so sure of the need for a fitting toll though!

    ReplyDelete