Tuesday 16 January 2007

Tuesday Training...

Hello Folks

90 minutes on the turbo trainer pencilled in for today but not all at the same pace. No great intensity but I'm still trying to wring some more efficiency out of myself and improve my pedalling style and cadence. So it's a 30 minute warm up at 90 RPM followed by 30 minutes at a cadence of 100-110 RPM in small gears which will raise my heart rate a bit but not too much. When this is done it's another 30 minutes at a cadence of 90 RPM to warm down and that's that job done.

Surely this sort of thing will eventually make my higher cadence pedalling more efficient and second nature to me, should really help me spin up hills seated, time will tell I guess, bit of a bummer if it doesn't help. Still, worth a go, and I'd only be loafing about otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment