Sunday 27 May 2007

Sunday Training

Hi

Planned for a steady couple of hours today to help recover from yesterday. The weather forecast was right and I'm glad we did our long ride yesterday. It was cold (9 degrees), windy, and for much of the ride it was torrential rain.

Anyhow we rode for about 2:22 which brings the weekly training total to just over 11 hours and 11 hours of training was scheduled as the weekly total so that's ok. A summary of the weekly training is shown below:

Felt Ok today in spite of yesterday's efforts and I am sure my legs do feel a bit stronger. I don't want to get into the habit of trying to push a bit bigger gear just because I think I can, I want to make sure I keep working on keeping my cadence up too as I think this is more efficient and will help me in the Pyrenees.

No comments:

Post a Comment