Thursday 1 May 2008

Thursday Training

Hi

Computrainer
ERG FILE FOR 2X20 SESSION @ 280W
Found this extremely challenging tonight for some reason, I think I must have lost quite a bit of my core aerobic power recently doing high intensity efforts which as far as I can see have delivered nothing really useful. I'm sure I need to work for a long time and consistently on raising my threshold and building my FTP before doing higher intensity stuff, I just don't think I have quite enough under the hood yet to move up a gear and start doing regular VO2 max and above type training. HR for the 2nd effort much higher than a previous one of these on 28.02.2008. Blood lactate reading at the end of the 2nd effort was 7.9mmol/l! Miles too high, not increasing the load for this session at all until this has come well down.

No comments:

Post a Comment