Wednesday 11 June 2008

Wednesday (not) Training

Hi

Late evening at work today so no training for me but the good news is my Mum is well and it was nice to spend a bit of time with her. The weather forecast for the Northern Rock Cyclone on Saturday has deteriorated further and heavy showers are now forecast, typical. Must admit the prospect of riding yet another event in poor weather fills me with gloom and is getting pretty wearing.

I suppose it's the same for everyone but that's not much consolation when it's also crap for everyone. Feeling reasonably Ok at the moment and will just do a short L3 session on Thursday and see how that works out as preparation, I'd dreading what happened in the Polka Dot Challenge which was that awful "lead leg" feeling very early on in the event, I'm hoping that just doesn't happen again, it makes for a pretty grim 100 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment