Monday 7 July 2008

Monday (not) Training

Hi

No training for me today but have mapped out my next 4 weeks which I'm hoping will see me getting back into the swing of things. My last planned sportive event of the year is at the end of August, the Cumberland Challenge, an event I have "enjoyed" previously though the weather has always been poor. If memory serves last year Neil, John, and I got round in about 6:20 and reckoned at the time that we might be able to go under 6 hours. So, if I manage to get some fitness back and not go down with anything again that's the target. I know John and Neil will be up to the challenge and I hope not to let the side down and I also suspect that we may have a larger group than the three of us that rode last time, might be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment