Monday 28 July 2008

Monday Training

Hi

Computrainer
Tonight would normally be a rest night but as I'm out and about tomorrow (Keith Howells' retirement party) I brought the session forward which will allow me 2 consecutive rest days on Tuesday and Wednesday as part of my adaptation week.

No heroics planned for tonight and did some L3 work with 2x20 @ 250W. Some leg tiredness setting in so it's time for a rest, it's Wednesday since my last day off and I'm starting to feel the effects, time to rest!

As I mentioned I'll be doing no recovery rides or any turbo L2 work, they are off the agenda, it's either training or resting from here on. I'm planning to increase another area of activity though, walking, more information on that over the next few days, walking - the new recovery!

[Uploaded 28/07/2008 21:42:10]

No comments:

Post a Comment