Friday 26 September 2008

Friday Training

Hi

Computrainer
Decided to do another 2x20 L3 session today as I feel that this steady work is helping me. Things went generally well apart from at the 40 minute point when I suddenly felt rather light-headed which wasn't very nice. I backed right off and it passed quickly and I suspect that I might have just run a bit short of fuel.

I resumed the session in a lower gear and continued to the end but at the end I still felt a bit light-headed and a bit out of sorts. Anyway, I had a recovery shake and a marmalade sandwich and after not long at all I started to feel much more like my usual self and have actually felt great for the rest of the day so I think it was just a fuel issue.

Interestingly, apart from the moment described above my legs felt great today and I didn't feel at all taxed, felt I was spinning the load very comfortably. So, all in all, things seem to be going in the right direction, just need to eat a few more jacket potatoes!

[Uploaded 26/09/2008 18:57:04]

No comments:

Post a Comment