Tuesday 9 September 2008

Tuesday Training

Computrainer
Have decided that after a significant effort such as the Cumberland Challenge I should definitely in future make the whole of the following week easy to ensure a full recovery before doing any significant training as I felt much better today.

Did my 2x25 L3 session and felt very comfortable throughout and could certainly have continued had I needed to. Probably the most comfortable L3 session for some little while which is encouraging.

I'll be concentrating for some while now on L3/SST/L4 work with relatively little L5 time as I try to shed a few pounds. I find it difficult to train hard and lose weight so I'm concentrating on the weight side of things for the next month or so but the L3 work should keep me on top of things fitness wise for this time of year.

[Uploaded 09/09/2008 22:10:12]

No comments:

Post a Comment