Tuesday 30 September 2008

Tuesday Training

Computrainer
Finally plucked up courage and increased the load for this 2x20 threshold session and managed to complete the session Ok, but it was very hard work, it's amazing what a difference an extra 5W makes when you are working near to or at your limit.

I was pleased to reach the end of the session and not have to terminate it prematurely because I know there was still some fatigue in my legs from the 463 TSS weekend which, for me anyway, is to be expected. Based on this I reckon that in the future this load might not feel quite as challenging, time will tell.

So, mentally a tough one as well as physically but very satisfying for it to be a success, just small steps forwards, but very important ones.

[Uploaded 30/09/2008 20:34:29]

No comments:

Post a Comment