Friday 10 October 2008

Friday Training

Hi

Computrainer
Straightforward recovery type session just doing 2x20 efforts at L3, ticking over kind of stuff during my adaptation week, not letting my CTL fall too much.

Yesterday's rest day was scheduled at just the right time and I felt very comfortable today @ 250W, towards the end of the 2nd effort I was very surprised how comparatively effortless it was feeling. In addition to this my HR position was much improved in comparison to the session on Wednesday and I now seem to have recovered well.

As my adaptation week draws to a close tomorrow I have a choice of either a day of rest or a 2 hour level 2 road ride, I think I'll be guided by the weather which at the moment doesn't look too bad :-)

Cheers.

[Uploaded 10/10/2008 21:45:40]

No comments:

Post a Comment