Friday 7 November 2008

Friday Training

Hi

Computrainer

Very straightforward 2x20 L3 session just keeping things turning over during this adaptation period. Feeling good, dropping the training volume for a short period of time makes such a difference, turning the pedals easily, low HR, just generally very comfortable. Average HR for the whole session was actually only just out of L2 which is an indication of how much the increased rest helps.

All this bodes well for the time when the hard training is over and a full taper done, I believe that my underlying fitness is very slowly improving and I'm just going to carry on with my plan and hope this proves to be correct. I doubt that my FTP will have changed much but one lives in hope, and I'll probably find out on Tuesday!

[Uploaded 07/11/2008 17:48:33]

No comments:

Post a Comment