Sunday 30 November 2008

Sunday (not) Training

Hi

Well, this is just hopeless. The weather was even colder today than it was yesterday, -4 when I woke up this morning so once again there was no way I was going out on the ice rink on 2 wheels. Lorena's nieces are still with us today so we just had a nice time and I managed to get some fun videos made of them singing along to ABBA which was a really good laugh, one of the videos embedded below for your entertainment!



I decided today to award myself one of my "duvet days" - no training at all and no guilt to go with it. Have been giving some thought to, and have sought some advice on going for a virtually 100% indoor training plan this Winter and I'll keep you posted how that develops. I guess I'm just getting tired of all this "what will the weather be like", "getting soaked", "getting frozen" lark when I'm not convinced it's always a very effective thing to be doing anyway. Watch this space.

Hope things are warmer where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment