Tuesday 4 November 2008

Tuesday Training

Hi

Computrainer

The first session of the adaptation week so continued with the usual intensity for this session (L4) but just did 1x20 effort rather than the usual 2x20. Felt initially as if I was really going to struggle but soon got into the work and in the end it wasn't too bad. I didn't end the session feeling totally drained but can still feel that I'm incompletely recovered from Sunday's exertions, which is not surprising really.

I have some shorter than usual SST work planned for tomorrow so that should be Ok and then another rest so the highest intensity work of this week is now done which is good.

Did quite a lot of work on my coaching qualification today so that's now almost finished, have decided to knuckle down and get that out of the way once and for all.

[Uploaded 04/11/2008 16:53:55]

No comments:

Post a Comment