Wednesday 5 November 2008

Wednesday Training

Hi

Computrainer

The adaptation week continues with a 2x15 SST session which went fine. HR quite a bit lower than when I did one of these a month ago but as we know this can mean a multitude of things so I'll not be dwelling on that.

I'm starting to think that before I really get into my Autumn and Winter training period I should establish exactly when my current FTP is and therefore exactly what my training zones for the period should be. I think what I'm going to do is schedule in an FTP test for next week following a comparatively steady weekend of riding and a rest day on Monday so on Tuesday I should be in a reasonable position to produce if not a good result, at least a representative result.

Whatever figure I come up with will form the basis for my training for the next couple of months and should be capable of being raised significantly come the Spring, at least I'll know where I'm at, much as I dislike FTP tests!

[Uploaded 06/11/2008 09:11:33]

No comments:

Post a Comment