Wednesday 3 December 2008

Wednesday Training

Hi

CompuTrainer

Another steady L3 session but there is something not quite right at the moment and I can't pinpoint what it is. I mentioned yesterday that my HR was up on previous sessions and the same was true today, about 8-10BPM higher than I would expect it to be for the power output in use.

So, what to do? Either I'm tired (but just had 2 days off) or coming down with something, it is the right time of year for that to happen after all but at the moment apart from these HR observations I have no symptoms to speak of. I think it's a matter of continuing and seeing how things develop, if this persists I'll ease back until things return to normal and if I am coming down with something I'll have to take a break until I'm over it anyway.

These things are sent to try us!

[Uploaded 04/12/2008 07:34:26]

No comments:

Post a Comment