Tuesday 24 February 2009

Tuesday Training

Hi

VeloTron

It's that time of the week again, time for some L4 work. Did my 2x20 @300W and as usual it wasn't very comfortable but it was perfectly manageable. Not been as comfortable with these recently and today I could still feel Sunday's endeavours in my legs which was hardly surprising really. I've tried changing my post-exercise recovery strategy today so we'll see if that makes any difference, I'm convinced that the training is no problem at all, it's recovering quickly that's the key.

Steady L3 work over the next couple of days as I don't want to thrash myself too hard before the group endurance test on Saturday which I am sure will be a real bunch of laughs ;-) I'm looking forward to the group get-together in the evening though when we can digest the events of the day, whatever they may be!

It's gonna be really interesting, I'm part excited and part apprehensive :-)

[Uploaded 24/02/2009 21:29:57]

1 comment:

  1. Get some compression socks, not the sports tights, just the medical ones. I've got a couple of pairs, black and knee length and they really help. You have to make sure that you get the right size to match your legs.

    ReplyDelete