Wednesday 25 February 2009

Wednesday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Another L3 session. The session didn't go very well today and felt much harder than it should have done. Reviewing a previous identical workout early this month I was very comfortable then and I think I'm a bit tired. My HR was about 10BPM above what it was for the previous workout.

When I did the session earlier this month my TSB was about 15 points higher than now and I'm sure this is the major part of the explanation and I'm not going to worry about it unduly. I will continue to observe things and ensure that the situation doesn't become chronic.

I have a light day scheduled in for tomorrow and a day of rest on Friday before the team endurance trial on Saturday so on Saturday I should have a modest +ve TSB.

All part of the training cycle, pun intended ;-)

[Uploaded 25/02/2009 22:08:44]

No comments:

Post a Comment