Wednesday 11 March 2009

Wednesday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Nice steady L3 session completed without any problems, felt very comfortable in fact which was nice. Wonder if it's anything to do with yesterday's MAP test, maybe I should do them more often!

Anyhow, nothing exciting to report but I really enjoyed watching the Rabobank cycling team destroying the peloton in yesterday's stage of Paris-Nice, now that was bike racing!

I've been in a consolidation period for about a month now which is good, I'm planning to continue with this for another couple of weeks and I'll then try to see if I can take another small step up. I feel that further gains may realistically only come a little further down the line and following some L5 work but another block of concentrated L4 work will be a good thing in any event.

[Uploaded 11/03/2009 22:01:18]

No comments:

Post a Comment