Monday 13 April 2009

Monday Training

Hi

Tandem.

Very cool and misty day which was a shame after yesterday. As today was a Bank Holiday Lorena and I went out on the tandem and the ride really went quite well. We covered over 27 miles and averaged just under 15mph, using my TSS calculation based on time and HR I still clocked up a TSS of at least 75 which was fine, Monday would normally after all be a rest day!

Hoping and planning to get back to some more structured training this week and if the weather is even half decent I'll get out on the roads tomorrow, might cycle down to see my Mum and then cycle back which would be a TSS of about 140 and more if I extended the return leg somewhat.

Here's hoping for a good upcoming week!

[Uploaded 13/04/2009 22:02:36]

No comments:

Post a Comment