Friday 29 May 2009

Hi

Power-Tap

No more long rides for me at the moment so just a non exhaustive L3 ride on the road up to Bamburgh and back down the coast scheduled. The ride down the coast proved to be harder than I'd expected as a result of a stiff coastal breeze that had sprung up, but then doesn't it always just when you don't want it to!

In the end I covered just under 40 miles on what was a very pleasant ride in the sunshine. I was out for just over 2 hours and the ride delivered a TSS of 143 and a 262W NP. Just for fun I did a few short uphill sprints just to add to my top end training and for some odd reason I quite enjoyed them, I'll have to make them a habit and see if they deliver any real performance advantages over a period of time.

Another short roll around in the sun I hope tomorrow, it will be my first ride on my Schwalbe Ultremo R tyres which I want to try out. Unfortunately there has been a manufacturing defect in a small number of tyres so I'll be keeping a close eye on them, particularly for the first 100 miles.

[Uploaded 30/05/2009 09:47:55]

No comments:

Post a Comment