Monday 25 May 2009

Monday (not) Training

Hi

Bank Holiday Monday was spent at the cottage continuing with the work on the garden and generally enjoying ourselves outside in the sun. Lorena and I did go out and rode for about 8-10 miles on the local cycle paths on our folding Brompton's which was good fun, great little bikes they are, pack away brilliantly in small cases for transportation.

So, 2 days of no "proper" cycle training and very nice it's been too, there is a lot about life to be enjoyed as well as cycling. One always has to have in mind the question "what if I couldn't cycle?" - important to keep a balance.

Talking of keeping a balance, I'll not need to tomorrow as I'll be back on the VeloTron for my L4/L5 combination session so I won't need to balance at all. Not a session I look forward to but I guess it's not for too long :-)

Think I'll have about 90 geraniums to plant tomorrow too, now won't that be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment