Tuesday 5 May 2009

Tuesday Training

VeloTron

The last training session is done and I'm glad I did what I did. I find that more than a couple of days of no training and I feel that my entire system is starting to go to sleep and this short L4 session was just what was required to wake things up and hopefully leave me ready to roll on Thursday morning.

Tomorrow will be pretty much taken up with travelling and I arrive into Ireland early so will have some time to kill before we get collected and taken to the start of the tour route in Lisburn.

I guess the only downside to things (apart from the weather which looks as if it will be "interesting") is that my CTL will be lower than it might have been after my enforced lay-off at the end of March but that can't be changed so there's no point in dwelling on it, could have been far, far worse.

Felt good on the VeloTron today even though it was just a short session and I've now got about 36 hours of recovery time which will see my TSB rise to 9.9 on Thursday morning. If the data in Andy Coggan's graph below is anything to go by that should be just about right, rest assured I'll be letting you know!

[Uploaded 05/05/2009 16:06:35]

No comments:

Post a Comment