Saturday 11 July 2009

Saturday Training

Power-Tap

Back out onto the road today for the first time since I returned from The Alps and all seemed to go well. Rode for about 2.5 hours and covered just under 50 miles which was fine. NP for the ride was 261W with a TSS of 171. I felt as if I was getting back into my training properly today and I hope that over the next few weeks I'll be able to pick up my form again and also enjoy the short events I have planned, with the emphasis on ENJOY!

Rode for about half of the route today with a mate of mine and he seemed to be going well which was good. If the weather holds I should get out again tomorrow for a decent spin and then it's back to the plan for next week.

Onwards and upwards! Oh yes, if you want to see the route I took today click here.

[Uploaded 11/07/2009 14:05:39]

No comments:

Post a Comment