Thursday 13 August 2009

Thursday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Just another nice steady session @ 225W, no stress, just keeping the metabolism and the legs ticking over and keeping the weight management plan on target, I hope.

Just looking forward to a steady period of training now with La Marmotte etc. behind me and just the Cumberland Challenge and a couple of 2 day social outings to go, both of which I'm really looking forward to.

Looking forward this weekend to making some plans for next year and bouncing some ideas around. There is so much to do and I'm determined to make the most of 2010 and in particular to really enjoy having my once in a lifetime crack at riding the TdF route, it's going to be fantastic.

Current ideas for the future include Le Tour 2010, Le JOG (tandem and solo), RAM, a few other gems lined up too ;-)

[Uploaded 13/08/2009 21:07:26]

No comments:

Post a Comment