Tuesday 24 November 2009

Tuesday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Had planned to do the 45 minutes of power session today but not long into the session I knew it was feeling harder than I'd like it to have done! As the minutes ticked by my HR continued to climb and I decided to call it a day 30 minutes into the main effort. I'm not surprised this happened as my TSB has steadily been falling for some time and I've been training pretty much every day so it's time for a pause.

Another day tomorrow and an easier day planned so that should allow me to recover a little before pressing on. Weather atrocious at the moment, high winds and rain with floods all over the country, hopeless, feel very sorry for all the people who've lost so much.

ATL: 66.1 CTL: 71.1 TSB: 3.8

[Uploaded 25/11/2009 21:01:49]

No comments:

Post a Comment