Tuesday 22 December 2009

Tuesday Training

Hi

VeloTron

More steady aerobic work at 80% of FTP. Things seem to be going pretty well at the moment and I don't seem to be getting too tired, apart from by the preparations for Christmas :-\ Managing to stick to the VTWinterPlan very nicely and am generally feeling pretty well on top of things at the moment.

Did some interesting little experiments with cadence during today's session and managed to drop my HR by about 5BPM in the second effort simply by reducing my cadence, even though cycling at exactly the same power output using a .erg file.

I've been reading a paper about doing this and it was mentioned in a book I've been reading, I can think of circumstances where this might be used to beneficial effect.

ATL: 64.7 CTL: 68 TSB: 3.2

[Uploaded 22/12/2009 22:11:27]

No comments:

Post a Comment