Monday 21 December 2009

Monday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Good solid aerobic conditioning session with 2x20 minute efforts @ 88-94% of FTP, sweet spot training. This session went well, particularly following yesterday's very bracing 4km individual pursuit. I didn't feel really taxed at any pint in the efforts and could comfortably have continued quite happily.

Today is the first day of week 4 of my Winter training plan and so far I've been pleased with how things are going. The weather has been awful but I think my plan has generally allowed me to hold my ground without digging myself a big fatigue hole which is the last thing I want to do at this time of year.

Looking forward to a good feed over Christmas but then isn't everyone! I feel sorry for the folk who lose sight of the fact that life still has to be enjoyed and deny themselves the pleasures of the festive season, that's no good for me!

ATL: 65 CTL: 68.2 TSB: 4.4

[Uploaded 21/12/2009 22:12:19]

No comments:

Post a Comment