Saturday 9 January 2010

Saturday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Nothing wildly exciting doing on the training front today, I had scheduled in some L3 work at 76-90% so brushing into sweet spot for some of the time but this was really just a nice solid session.

Spent a lot of time earlier in the day clearing snow at home and then round at my parent's place plus did some other visiting so it's been a busy old day.

Got home and jumped straight on the trainer and after that played a few holes of golf with Lorena on the Wii :-) Doesn't seem to matter what I do with it the ball seems very much to have a mind of it's own, I don't think it responds well to brute strength, such as I have, and seems to prefer the gentler touch! Yes, I lost :-)

Anyway, a productive day all round. Supposed to be doing a 4 hour ride tomorrow but with all the snow and ice that simply won't be happening. Currently giving serious thought to riding about 50 miles of the Kona 3D course for some experience but still undecided, will see how I feel before deciding on my long ride replacement session.

To review this session: click here.

ATL: 59.1 CTL: 64.4 TSB: +6.7

[Uploaded 09/01/2010 21:22:55]

No comments:

Post a Comment