Thursday 7 January 2010

Thursday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Continuing with some higher intensity (L5) work today which I never really look forward to but which I regard as a very important part of my Winter training, I have a session like this scheduled at least every 2 weeks.

The session went well and I ended up doing 6x3 minute efforts at 106-120% of my FTP which is never comfortable but is manageable. I never know whether I prefer to do shorter efforts but more of them or longer efforts with a smaller number, in the end it's about the same volume of suffering!

Anyway, felt fine after the session and it's done and dusted now, little while until the next one of these and tomorrow is a rest day! :-)

To review this session: click here.

ATL: 64.4 CTL: 65.5 TSB: +2

[Uploaded 07/01/2010 22:29:09]

No comments:

Post a Comment