Sunday 7 February 2010

Sunday Training

Hi

VeloTron

As expected today was another 2+ hour session on the #VeloTron, cold, wet,and miserable as usual outside and I just can't be bothered going out in it and getting all freezing cold and filthy.

Decided to ride a 46 mile VeloTron 3D course which normally takes me about 2 hours and 10 minutes which it did again today, a good session but I'm not really feeling at my best at the moment for some reason, as yet unknown.

Also discovered a couple of flaws in the VeloTron 3D programme recently. If you ride against a pacer and let the pacer win the stopwatch does not stop when you actually cross the line yourself. Also, if you ride against a previous performance it displays fine, against the pacer the display is fine, but if you ride alone I just get a blank screen when I try to load the course, will need to see what the boffins say about that too.

Anyhow, the ride went fine and was a good solid training session, probably the equivalent in training terms of about 3 hours or so on the road. I think another 3 weeks or so should see me out on the road again, it will be interesting to see how I feel!

ATL: 57 CTL: 59.9 TSB: 10.4

[Uploaded 07/02/2010 18:31:01]

No comments:

Post a Comment