Saturday 6 February 2010

Saturday Training

Hi

VeloTron

I found this session pretty uncomfortable for reasons I can't really explain, I'm a bit concerned that it might be related to me swapping out the load generator of the VeloTron (defective rocker switch) and I'm waiting for some feedback from the people at RacerMate concerning this.

Apart from that this is never a very comfortable session anyway including as it does regular surges up to and above 100% of my FTP. Still, reached the end of the session safe and sound and it's another one in the bag on the road to Paris.

Looking like a long session on the turbo again tomorrow, I've pretty much decided next Winter to train 100% indoors for the months of November, December, January and February, now that will be an interesting experiment! I have a plan ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment