Friday 9 April 2010

Friday Training

Nothing too extreme today as I have a potentially challenging ride with some chums tomorrow. Planned an ErgVideo session using the Base3CoolRide video sticking predominantly in my endurance zone and all went according to plan, as you can see from the power profile of the session below:

I've been doing a lot of work lately developing a system to prepare and deliver ErgVideo training plans and I think I've finally cracked it. The tools available to do this are not the simplest to use but with a fair dose of creative thinking I've come up with a scheme which will I think work really well. Planning to start making some ErgVideo based training plans available using the TrainingPeaks interface quite soon.

To review the session data: click here.

ATL: 67.2 CTL: 71.3 TSB: -2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment