Friday 23 April 2010

Friday Training

Busy day today having started with the walk before breakfast then fun and games at the shops before getting stuck into the garden in the afternoon. Followed this with some work on the bikes to spruce them up a bit before finally getting down to my training for the day.

Just some level 3 work on the schedule today but it felt quite hard having done a couple of high VI rides in the last few days. The other thing that isn't helping me just at the moment is my weight loss programme which almost inevitably leaves me feeling low on gas particularly when I'm training most days now.

Still, never mind, it will I hope all be worth it in the end and I just hope when I get onto some decent roads with some decent weather I'll feel that the months of training has paid off, we shall see. Giving some more detailed thought about pacing for the big ride at the moment, more on that in the next day or so.

Ride Time: 01:10 hh:mm
Ride Distance: 26.05 miles
Cumulative Distance: n/a miles
Elevation Gain: n/a feet
Average Speed: 22.3 mph
Average Heart Rate: 138 bpm
Maximum Power: 273W
Average Power: 215W
Normalised Power: 229W
Intensity Factor: 0.752
Variability Index: 1.07
Training Stress Score: 66
Acute Training Load: 88.1
Chronic Training Load: 79.8
Training Stress Balance: -10.7

To review the session: click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment