Wednesday 14 April 2010

Wednesday Training

This training session was done using the Wheelers Club Ride ErgVideo so, being a club ride, it inevitably included a number of significant "surges" which are excellent training but not very comfortable, though I'm finding them more comfortable than I used to which is encouraging.

Overall the plan was to do a workout of around a TSS of 80 to hold my CTL steady and that worked out just fine, the final TSS for the session was 78.8 which is near enough for me. With a CTL of 76.1 yesterday that keeps things on an even keel before what I hope will be a road ride tomorrow which should give me a little CTL boost, I might ride down to see my parents, depending on what the weather is like.

So, all going according to plan, only 76 days to go, crikey, that doesn't sound like long!

To review the session data: click here.

ATL: 83.9 CTL: 76.1 TSB: -8.4

No comments:

Post a Comment