Wednesday 19 May 2010

Homeward Bound

Today's meeting with the nice people at 1000Heads, the Word of Mouth (WOM) people went extremely well.

Superbly situated offices just around the corner from Piccadilly Circus and I couldn't possibly have been made to feel more welcome.

The purpose of the meeting was to discuss possible sponsorship and support for my forthcoming effort to ride the Tour de France route and it is looking very much as if I will be being supported in my endeavours. If this comes to fruition it will be fantastic and would bring a whole new and exciting dimension to the trip.

I can't give any more details at the moment but the brilliant thing about this from my point of view is that I have been using the products of the company concerned for some while now and have been extremely impressed. So, if all goes ahead, this is a great opportunity to share my experiences of a product I already have a great deal of confidence in.

It's been a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic news Quentin! Onward and forward! :-)

    ReplyDelete