Monday 17 May 2010

Monday (not) Training

Today I thought I ought to introduce you to Harry. I'm not training today (rest day) and I popped round to see my Mum after work and that's where Harry lives.

Harry has a good life as you can see. He doesn't really have any chores to do and his diet is mainly made up of prawns and stewing steak, which may explain why he looks so happy with his lot.

If Harry feels energetic he occasionally supplements this diet with the odd mouse from the "all you can eat" buffet in the fields at the back of the house but this is from boredom rather than necessity. He prefers the slower moving mice so as not to over stretch himself.

So today I took a leaf out of Harry's book and rested, and very nice it was too. Now, where are those prawns?

No comments:

Post a Comment