Friday 7 January 2011

CompuTrainer and VeloTron 3D Signs

Following my earlier post I did my training session today using the 3D package with one of my routes and tried out my new "signs" along the route. Really worked pretty nicely and it was rather fun to see the photos of my trip displayed on what looked like advertising hoardings at intervals along the route.

One of the hoardings displayed a shot I took with my phone camera during my TdF ride as I passed one of the sunflower fields, When I arrived at it on today's ride I paused the trainer and did a screen capture to show how these things actually look during the 3D ride. You can see the hoarding over "my" right shoulder with the sunflowers in all their glory.

So, I'm calling this idea a success, certainly brightened things up!

No comments:

Post a Comment